Monday, March 30, 2015

BE  DIFFERENT

Angelina Jolie gives a great message for children: “When I was little, I was told I was different. And I felt out of place – too loud, too full of fire, never good at sitting still, never good at fitting in.

“And then, one day, I realized something, something that I hope you all realize: Different is good.

“Don’t fit in. Don’t sit down. Don’t ever try to be less than what you are just because someone tells you that you are different. Smile. Hold your head high and be proud. And, as your villain, I would also say, cause a little trouble – it is good for you.”

Mark Twain said something similar a long time ago: “Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.”

Be different. Be YOU and be proud to be YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment